Our Case Results
Committed to Your Fair Recovery
At Go Big Injury Law we strive to help injured individuals and the family members of those injured or killed due to negligence recover the maximum compensation they are owed. Our team of experienced Georgia personal injury attorneys is well-versed in various aspects of state and federal law. This, along with our firm’s 25+ years in practice, makes us well-equipped to handle even the toughest of cases. We believe that negligent people, companies, and entities should be held accountable for the harm they cause and that no victim should have to face the consequences of someone else’s negligence on their own.
And, if you have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of negligence, reach out to our personal injury lawyers in Georgia as soon as possible for a free case evaluation.
Bicycle versus motor vehicle collisions often lead to serious injuries for the cyclist. When an inattentive, careless, or reckless motorist caused the crash, our attorneys may be able to build a claim and demand compensation or take your case before a jury at trial. Results we got for bicycle accident clients include:
- $1,000,000 settlement for a client who was rear-ended while riding his bicycle
Traffic accidents are one of the most common ways people suffer injuries, rack up medical bills, miss time at work, and incur other expenses and losses. Our lawyers help collision victims recover their damages and hold the at-fault driver or another party legally responsible. We navigate the process on their behalf, settling their claim with the insurance company or representing them in court. Some notable case results include:
- $7,000,000 bench trial verdict against a company whose driver negligently injured our client
- $5,000,000 jury verdict for our client who was injured when the defendant crossed the center line and hit her head on
- $5,000,000 jury verdict for a client who was injured when the defendant rear-ended a third car, pushing that car into hers.
- $5,000,000 judgment for driver injured in a hit-and-run
- $3,500,000 settlement for father and son injured when the defendant crossed the centerline and struck them head-on
- $2,600,000 judgment for a passenger killed in a stolen car
- $2,500,000 jury verdict for client injured when the defendant failed to yield the right of way
- $1,990,000 settlement for our client who was injured by a pizza delivery driver
- $1,900,000 judgement for the family of a man killed in a motorcycle accident
- $1,000,000 settlement against a bar for a family of a woman who was killed by a drunk driver that the bar over-served
- $812,500 jury awarded our client after he was hit by a Sheriff’s Deputy
- $794,000 settlement for a client who was injured when the defendant ran a stop sign and t-boned her
- $777,500 settlement for our client who was injured when the defendant crossed the center line and hit him head-on
- $500,000 settlement for a pedestrian who was injured when a car ran off the roadway and struck him
- $496,583 settlement for our client who was injured when the defendant crossed the center line and hit him head-on
Construction negligence, mistakes, and defects can lead to injuries, property loss, and other expenses and losses. If a product manufacturer, contractor, or another party failed to uphold their duty to keep consumers safe, they may be held legally responsible for any injuries, property damage, or other losses that occur. Our lawyers know how to investigate and build these claims, showing the insurer or jury the damages our client suffered. Recent case results include:
- $1,000,000 settlement for a client whose house caught fire due to a negligent gas company
Our motorcycle accident lawyers fight for compensation for our clients who were hurt when a negligent driver or another careless party caused a crash. Motorcyclists have fewer protections and safety features to prevent injuries in a collision than occupants of passenger cars, trucks, or SUVs. Their injuries may be more severe and require longer periods of recuperation and rehabilitation. This often leads to more significant expenses and losses. Our case results include:
- $475,000 settlement for our client that was rear-ended while riding a motorcycle
Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
No one likes to think about their beloved aging family members suffering injuries caused by abuse or neglect in the facility trusted with their care. However, it is not uncommon. Our Georgia nursing home abuse attorneys develop strong cases for justice, fighting to hold those who caused or failed to prevent these injuries legally responsible. We handle cases based on physical, psychological, and sexual abuse as well as neglect. Recent case results include:
- $985,000 settlement for a client who was injured in a nursing home
Property owners have a responsibility to keep their land, sidewalks, and buildings free from unreasonable hazards. When they fail to do so and our client suffered an injury, we develop a claim and hold them legally accountable. Whether our client suffered an injury in a fall, a pool incident, and electrocution, or another type of accident, we can help. Our premises liability attorneys recently recovered compensation in cases that include:
- $10,000,000 jury verdict against Wal Mart when our client was injured while shopping in the store
- $6,018,000 jury verdict for our client who was assaulted while playing pool at a bar
Tractor-trailer trucks are much larger and heavier than passenger cars. When the two collide, those in the smaller vehicle often suffer serious injuries. Our Georgia truck accident lawyers will take on trucking companies and large corporations, holding them vicariously liable for the actions of their negligent driver. Some recent case results include:
- $50,000,000 jury verdict for our client who was killed when a person ran a red light and struck his motorcycle
- $1,000,000 settlement for a client who was injured in a collision with a dump truck
How Our Attorneys Can Help With Your Case
At Go Big Injury Law, we know that every personal injury accident is different. We provide free case reviews so we can help you understand our services and how we serve clients injured in similar ways. You can reach our team today by calling 800-777-7777.
Contact us online or by phone at 800-777-7777 today.