Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Augusta, GA
Motorcycle accidents expose victims to life-threatening injuries. Whether you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one to injuries from a motorcycle accident in Augusta, GA, Go Big Injury Law will fight for a fair financial recovery.
A motorcycle accident attorney in Augusta, GA, from our team will seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, and other damages.
Why Should I Hire a Motorcycle Accident Attorney from Anastopoulo Law Firm
Wonder what the benefits of hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer are? Here are a few to consider:
- Preserves your health, which should be your primary concern after a motorcycle accident.
- Spares you from the stress of handling a lawsuit or insurance claim.
- Affords all the benefits a personal injury firm provides, including legal experience and financial resources.
However, you shouldn’t hire just any lawyer. Your choice of personal injury lawyer could determine whether you get the compensation you deserve. Go Big Injury Law offers you these critical advantages when pursuing a motorcycle accident claim:
- We bring experience to your case: Our attorneys draw on their prior experience when leading motorcycle accident cases in Augusta. Because our lawyers have represented crash victims for decades, we know what it takes to win. So, we’ll be ready for any challenges and surprises that arise during the legal process.
- We’re headquartered in Georgia: We care about Georgians and know Augusta well. Thus, our team will navigate the local court system seamlessly and have no trouble visiting accident scenes as we know our way around the city.
- We ease your financial burden: Our firm accepts no upfront compensation from clients. Instead, we will cover the cost of pursuing your case. If we win, our attorneys will receive a modest fee from your financial recovery. However, if we don’t win, you owe us nothing.
- Going Big means going to trial when necessary: When we accept a case, we plan to secure maximum compensation for the client. So, if we need to take your case to court, we will.
Go Big Injury Law has earned a stellar reputation in Augusta and throughout Georgia. We fight for the money our clients deserve and never settle for less. So, when you hire a motorcycle accident attorney from Go Big Injury Law in Augusta, GA, expect premium legal service.
Testimonials for Go Big Injury Law
You shouldn’t hire a law firm without examining what former clients say. Our former clients have plenty of praise for the Go Big Injury Law team:
- “Wonderful team; they went above and beyond for me. No questions went unanswered, and anything I needed they provided. Would use them again and always refer people to use them. They’re the best.” — Joel M.
- “Very friendly staff. Always keep you up to date on all activities and information about your account. Would highly recommend them to any and everyone.” — Shameika C.
Motorcycle accident cases often involve high-value settlements, as severe injuries typically lead to significant medical bills and lost income. Therefore, you should be sure that your law firm will fight for every dollar you deserve. With Go Big Injury Law, you will have no doubt.
Establishing Liability for Your Augusta Motorcycle Crash
Before seeking compensation for your motorcycle accident losses, you must establish responsibility for who caused the crash. So, our lawyers will investigate the crash, review police reports and witness statements, and determine liable parties, which could include the following:
- Another motorist. The at-fault driver might cause an accident by speeding, driving drunk, driving while distracted, or engaging in other dangerous behaviors.
- Vehicle manufacturers. A faulty bike design or defective part malfunctioning at the worst time could cause an accident.
- Augusta-Richmond County officials. Did they fail to fix a malfunctioning traffic signal? Or was a hazardous road condition left unrepaired? Then, you could hold the municipality responsible.
Once we’ve established liability, we’ll determine your recoverable damages from the collision, which could include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Temporary transportation
- Motorcycle repairs
- Pain and suffering
- Psychological treatment
Go Big Injury Law will hold liable parties accountable for your damages and fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Injuries Resulting from Motorcycle Accidents in Augusta
Motorcyclists have no physical protection aside from their clothing and helmet. Thus, riders can suffer catastrophic injuries during a crash, including:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Broken bones
- Serious burns and scrapes
- Internal bleeding
- Severe bruising
- Eye injuries
- Amputation injuries
Data compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) showed that 185 motorcyclists died statewide in 2021. These statistics speak to the severe injuries motorcyclists in Augusta could suffer in an accident.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics in Georgia
The Georgia Department of Driver Services compiled statistics that showed:
- Georgia motorcyclists account for more traffic fatalities per capita than passengers in cars, SUVs, and trucks.
- Motorcyclist deaths in Georgia have increased in recent years.
- In 2019, there were 3,948 motorcycle accidents involving 4,269 motorcyclists.
Meanwhile, Georgia Department of Transportation data showed that Richmond County had 369 injury accidents involving motorcycles from 2017-2021, including 15 fatal crashes.
While Richmond County is not among the most dangerous Georgia counties for motorcyclists, all it takes is one accident to change your life. An attorney from our firm will investigate your accident, establish liability, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Call Go Big Injury Law Today for a Free Consultation About Your Motorcycle Accident Case in Augusta, GA
Let a proven, tenacious law firm fight for the justice you deserve. Our legal team has plenty of experience in Augusta and has represented many motorcycle accident victims in Georgia. We’re ready to fight for your financial recovery—we’re just waiting to hear from you.